- Servings: 8
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can cream style corn
- 1 (8.5 ounce) box corn muffin mix
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- cooking spray
- 1 (10 ounce) can red enchilada sauce
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup sour cream
DirectionsPreheat oven to 400°.
Combine 1/4 cup cheese and next 7 ingredients (through chiles) in a large bowl, stirring just until moist. Pour mixture into a 13 x 9–inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until set. Pierce entire surface liberally with a fork; pour enchilada sauce over top. Top with chicken; sprinkle with remaining 3/4 cup cheese. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until cheese melts. Remove from oven; let stand 5 minutes. Cut into 8 pieces; top each serving with 1 tablespoon sour cream.