- 3 cups of chicken broth, homemade or packaged
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken
- 1/2 onion
- 1 cup frozen roasted corn
- 2 green onions
- 28 oz can of tomatoes and juice
- 1 cup chopped up vegetables that you have on hand
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- salt to taste
DirectionsChop all veggies into fine chunks. Dump everything into the crockpot. It's okay if you have frozen stuff. Totally okay to assemble the night before.
Cook on low for 8-10 hours, or high for 6 or so. (Mine cooked for about 11 hours on low)
Before serving, add whatever garnish you choose. We used some broken up tortilla chips, reduced fat sour cream, and 2% milk mexican blend shredded cheese.