- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 baking potato, peeled and chopped
- One 32-ounce container (4 cups) chicken broth
- One 16-ounce bag frozen corn kernels
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken meat
- One 10-ounce bag frozen green beans
- Sour cream, for serving
DirectionsIn a large saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat (or spray pan with cooking spray). Add the onion (this is where I added the garlic), season with salt and pepper and cook, stirring, until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in the chili powder and cook for 2 minutes. Add the potato and chicken broth and bring to a boil; lower the heat and simmer until the potato is tender, about 10 minutes.
Stir in the corn, chicken and green beans (and peas for us) and cook until heated through. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with the sour cream.