- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 48 cookies
Learn how to make Toffee Bits Cookies with this easy recipe from HERSHEY’S Kitchens.
- 1-1/3 cups (8 oz. pkg.) HEATH BITS 'O BRICKLE Toffee Bits
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup(1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
Directions1. Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease cookie sheet or line with parchment paper.
2. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; set aside. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in a large bowl until well blended. Add eggs; beat well. Gradually add flour mixture, beating until well blended. Stir in toffee bits.
3. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto prepared cookie sheet. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.