- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 9
- 6 Tbsp melted butter, divided
- 4 cups sourdough rolls, cubed
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 medium sweet onions, sliced
- 1 (8 oz) package sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers, chopped
- 2 1/2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
DirectionsToss 4 Tbs melted butter with the bread, parmesan cheese and parsley; set aside.
Saute onions in remaining butter in a large skilled over medium-high heat for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Add mushrooms and saute for 5 minutes.
Stir in wine, soup, roasted red peppers and chicken. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 9×9 baking dish; top evenly with bread mixture.
Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden brown.