- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, scrubbed and sliced 3/4 inches thick
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup jarred roasted red peppers
- 3 Tbsp capers, drained
- 3 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
DirectionsToss potatoes and 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large bowl. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and microwave until edges of potatoes are translucent, 4 to 7 minutes, shaking bowl (without removing plastic wrap) to redistribute potatoes half way through cooking.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine vinegar, garlic, 1 teaspoon of sugar, salt and pepper. Slowly whisk in remaining oil until emulsified. stir in roasted red peppers, capers and parsley.
Grill potatoes until slightly charred and tender, about 5 minutes per side. Toss grilled potatoes with dressing to coat. Serve warm or room temperature.