- Servings: 8
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1-8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 1-16 ounce container whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 2-3.9 ounce packages chocolate pudding
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 10 peanut butter cups, chopped
DirectionsPreheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix together graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press mixture into a 9 inch pie plate, Bake for 8-10 minutes. Cool.
Mix together cream cheese, peanut butter and confectioner’s sugar until creamy. Fold in half of the thawed whipped topping. In another bowl, mix together pudding and milk. Finely chop 6 peanut butter cups.
Spread the peanut butter mixture over the cooled crust. Sprinkle chopped peanut butter cups evenly over the mixture. Spoon the pudding over the peanut butter layer. Spread the remaining whipped topping over the pudding. Cut the remaining 4 peanut butter cups in half. Place peanut butter cup halves evenly around the pie. Refrigerate over night.