- 1 package penne pasta (cooked according to package directions)
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 large clove of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups (8 oz) Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 6-8 fresh sage leaves, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
DirectionsIn a large skillet over medium heat, brown chicken on all sides in oil. Add garlic and cook for 1-minute more. Add wine and loosen any bits on bottom of pan.
Add cream and broth and cook until slightly thickened and chicken is no longer pink. Stir in Gorgonzola cheese, sage,salt and pepper. Cook just until cheese is melted.
Drain pasta and toss with sauce. Top with grated Parmesan cheese.