- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 (4-ounce) boneless pork chops
- salt and pepper to taste
DirectionsCombine the first 5 ingredients in a Ziploc bag. Add pork chops, making sure that the marinade evenly coats both sides of chops. Allow to marinate for 30 minutes.
Preheat broiler. Place pork chops on a baking sheet lined with non-stick foil or sprayed with non-stick cooking spray and sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper.
Broil for four minutes on each side, or until meat thermometer reads 165 degrees.