- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 (8 ounce) package cannelloni or manicotti shells
- 4 cups chicken, cooked and finely chopped
- 2 (8 ounce) containers chive and onion cream cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozed chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 cup mozzerella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 3/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp pepper
- Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
- 2 (7 ounce) jars roasted red peppers, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) jar creamy Alfredo sauce
- 3 ounces of grated parmesan cheese
DirectionsCook pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside.
Stir together chicken and next six ingredients.
Cut pasta lengthwise through the other side. Spoon about 1/2 cup of chicken filling into each shell, gently pressing cut sides together. Place , cut sides down into a 11×17 baking dish. Pour roasted red pepper sauce evenly over cannelloni.
Bake, covered, at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.