- 60 grams (4 or 5) thick asparagus spears
- 1 avocado, halved, pitted, and peeled
- 16 fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1/2 lime
- 20 grams (about 2 tablespoons) extra-virgin olive oil
- Pinch of fine sea salt per serving
DirectionsCut away about 2 inches of the base of each asparagus spear. With a vegetable peeler, shave the entire asparagus from bottom to top, reversing your grip and rotating as necessary to shave as much as possible. Don't rush it; be deliberate for the greatest precision.
Divide the asparagus strips among 4 salad plates. Cut each avocado half into 4 sections and place 2 wedges on each salad. Sprinkle with the mint leaves. Squeeze lime juice over the salads, drizzle evenly with the oil, and sprinkle with salt.