- 4 tbsp evoo, separated
- 4 slices olive bread, torn into bite-size pieces
- 15 oz. can chickpeas
- 1/4 cup pitted Kalamata olives, roughly chopped
- 1 English cucumber, cut into 1/2-inch-thick wedges
- 1 lb heirloom tomatoes, cored and cut into 1/2-inch-thick wedges
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 5 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp harissa
- 2 tsp ground sumac
- 1 tsp ground cumin
DirectionsPreheat oven to 350°. Place bread on a large rimmed baking sheet and drizzle with 1 1/2 tbsp evoo. Season with s&p. Spread bread out in a single layer.
Bake bread pieces, tossing occasionally, until crisp on the outside but still chewy in the center, 10–15 minutes. Let croutons cool slightly.
Combine the chickpeas, olives, cucumbers, tomatoes, parsley, eggs, feta, lemon juice, harissa, the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, the sumac, and the cumin in a large mixing bowl and gently toss together. Add the bread to the salad, and toss to combine. Season to taste with s&p.