- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 Persian cucumbers, peeled and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 3 large heirloom tomatoes, cored and cut into small wedges
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp evoo
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 2 tbsp chives, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tbsp dill with tender stems and blossoms, cut into 1-inch pieces (we went a little lighter)
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves with tender stems, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves with tender stems, chopped (we went a little lighter)
- 2 tbsp fresh tarragon leaves
DirectionsCombine spring onion and vinegar in a small bowl; let sit 20 minutes. Drain.
Toss spring onion, cucumbers, garlic, all tomatoes, lime juice, and evoo in a large bowl; season with s&p and toss gently with hands to coat. Add herbs. Toss to combine.