- 3 ripe peaches, pitted and cut into large wedges
- 1/2 fennel bulb, thinly shaved or sliced
- 8 thin slices prosciutto
- 2 cups baby arugula and radicchio (the recipe called for watercress but they were out at the grocery store)
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup evoo
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 oz fresh burrata mozzarella, torn into bite-size pieces
DirectionsPre-heat oven to 350° Fahrenheit. On a baking sheet, lay the slices of prosciutto in a single layer. Bake until firm and golden, 15–20 minutes. The prosciutto may not be crisp in the oven, but will become crisp as it cools.
In the meantime, toss the peaches, fennel, and salad greens together in a large bowl.
In a small bowl, make the dressing by whisking together the vinegar and oil, adding the oil in a slow stream to create an emulsion. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Toss the vegetables together with the dressing and arrange on a serving platter or on plates. Nestle the mozzarella amongst the ingredients, and top with the crisp prosciutto.