- 2 cups shredded broccoli slaw
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons evoo
- 2 tbsp cilantro, minced
- 1 tbsp mint, minced
DirectionsIn a large serving bowl, combine the carrots, broccoli slaw, jalapeno and red onion. Set aside.
In a small saucepan, add the vinegar, lime zest, lime juice, salt, sugar, red pepper flakes and the black pepper. Bring to a light boil over low heat. Remove from heat and allow to cool for a few minutes.
Add the olive oil to the vinegar mixture, pour over the vegetables and toss together to combine. Add minced cilantro and mint. Season to taste with additional s&p, as necessary. Serve.