- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Servings: 6
- 1/3 C. Lean Cooked Diced Smoked Ham (country cured ham if available)
- 1 Slice Sour Dough Bread (remove crust and cut to fit bottom of casserole dish)
- 4 - 5 Eggs (beaten, one cup)
- 1/4 C. Evaporated Milk
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 C. Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
DirectionsSpray casserole dish with a none stick spray and place sour dough bread on the bottom of casserole dish. Beat eggs, add salt, pepper, evaporated milk and mix until completely. Pour egg mixture over bread. Sprinkle diced ham over egg mixture and cover. Place casserole
in refrigerator overnight or in refrigerator for at least five hours.
Remove casserole from the refrigerator, spoon shredded cheddar cheese on to the top of eggs. Smooth the cheese gentle on top of egg mixture.
Place casserole in a preheated oven at 375 for 20 - 22 minutes depending on the depth of the casserole dish.