- Cook Time: 60 minutes
- Servings: 10-12
- 2 packages Hot Flavor Jimmy Dean Pork Sausage
- 8 oz. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups diced onions
- 3/4 cup diced or coarsely grated carrots
- 1 1/2 cups diced celery
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 tsp. dried rosemary
- 2 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 package (15 oz.) herbed dry bread crumbs
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
DirectionsPreheat oven to 325-degrees F. In a large saucepan, cook sausage over medium-high heat, stirring frequently until thoroughly cooked and no longer pink.
Add mushrooms, onion, carrots, celery, and garlic; cook 10 minutes or until onion becomes translucent, stirring frequently.
Transfer mixture to a large bowl; add remaining ingredients; stir well. Pour into a buttered 4-quart casserole disk. Bake covered for 60 minutes.