- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 5
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 Tbsp. mustard
- 1 Tbsp. onion powder
- 1 package (12 oz.) Velveeta shells and cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 cup chopped tomato (about 1 large)
Directions1. Brown meat in a large skillet; drain. Return meat to skillet.
2. Add milk, ketchup, mustard, and onion powder; mix well. Bring to a boil. Stir in shell pasta; return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover. Simmer 10 minutes or until pasta is tender.
3. Stir in cheese sauce and sour cream until well blended. Stir in tomato and scallions.