- Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) Cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups cubed chicken
- 2 cups medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
DirectionsStip soup, milk, pepper, cheese, vegetables, chicken and noodles in 1 1/2 qt casserole. Bake at 400 F. for 25 minutes or until hot, stir. Top with the cheddar cheese.
Make it crunchy: Omit the cheese and top with 1/2 cup french fried onions.
Give it a twist: Use 2 cups cooked corkscrew-shaped pasta for the noodles.