- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 pound penne pasta
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 (6.5 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste.
DirectionsBring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 minutes. Add broccoli and cook 2 minutes more. Drain pasta and broccoli and rinse with cold water until cool.
In a large bowl, combine pasta, broccoli, red pepper, the artichoke hearts with their marinade, Parmesan, salt and pepper. Toss, adjust seasoning and serve.