- Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- Servings: 6
- 8 oz. Mozzarella Cheese, grated
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk and/or cream
- 1 medium onion
- 1 medium green pepper, ringed
- 1 pizza crust
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions1. Prepare your favorite pizza crust and get ready to bake, as a regular pizza. Make sure that you have a fairly high ridge, as there is a lot of mixture, and it is fairly watery.
2. Beat eggs lightly. Add cheese, onion and salt and pepper. Mix gently.
3. Lightly brush olive oil over the pizza base. Pour mixture over the crust. Place rings of green pepper over the top. You can also include onion rings, mushrooms, or other favorite Pizza toppings. Color contrast helps here, as the mixture is rather plain looking.
4. Bake at 450-degrees F for about 15-20 minutes or when crust is brown and egg mixture is set