- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 4 medium skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 tsp. coarsely ground pepper
- 1 can (15 1/4 oz.) whole kernel white sweet corn, drained
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes with garlic and onion
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
DirectionsPreheat broiler. Sprinkle chicken with pepper. Place on unheated rack of broiler. Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat 12 to 15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, turning once.
Combine corn, undrained tomatoes and cornstarch in medium saucepan for salsa. Cook and stir over medium heat until slightly thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir 2 minutes more. Stir in beans; heat through.
Spoon salsa onto plate. Top with chicken. Sprinkle with chopped fresh cilantro or parsley and serve with flour tortillas, if desired.