- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) cream of potato soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 2 cans (4.5 oz.) premium chunk chicken breast, drained
- 1 egg
- 1 cup all-purpose baking mix
DirectionsPreheat oven to 400-degrees F.
Mix soup, 1/4 cup milk, black pepper, vegetables, and chicken in a 9-inch pie plate.
Mix remaining milk, egg, and baking mix. Pour over chicken mixture. Bake 30 minutes or until hot and topping is golden.