- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 6
- 1 can (14 3/4 oz.) cream-style sweet corn, no salt added
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 can (11 oz.) whole kernel corn, no salt added, drained
- 1 1/2 cups small broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 2 egg whites or 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 cup (about 6 wafers) crushed low-salt shredded wheat wafers
DirectionsStir together cream corn and flour in a medium bowl until combined. Stir in whole kernel corn, broccoli, onions, egg whites or egg, and pepper.
Spray a 9-inch pie plate with nonstick spray coating. Spoon mixture into pie plate. Sprinkle with wafers.
Bake at 350-degrees F 30 to 30 minutes or until set.