- Servings: 4 (2 each)
- 8 (7 to 8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz.) French style green beans
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz.) peas and carrots
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
- 1 cup cooked chicken strips
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup bottled peanut sauce, sweet and sour sauce, or stir-fry sauce
DirectionsWrap tortillas in foil. Heat in 350-degree F oven, 10 minutes or until warm.
Meanwhile, heat undrained vegetables in medium saucepan; drain. Stir in rice, chicken, and onions.
Spread one side of each warm tortilla with sauce. Fold in half, roll up in cone shape and fill with vegetable mixture. Serve with additional sauce, if desired.