- Prep Time: 20 minute
- Servings: 6-8
- 1 cup Creamy Peanut Butter, plus 2 Tablespoons, divided
- 1 (8 oz) pkg creeam cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (12 oz) container (4 1/2cups) frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 1 prepared chocolate pie crust
- 1 (11.75 oz) jar Hot Fudge spoonable ice cream topping, divided
DirectionsBeat together 1 cup peanut butter, cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with an electric mixer on med speed until well combined. Gently mix in 3 cups whipped topping until thourghly combined. Spoon mixture into pie shell. Using a spatula, smooth mixture to edges of pie.
Reserve 2 Tablespoons of Hot Fudge topping into the corner of a resealable food storage bag: set aside. Microwave remaining topping on High for 1 minute. Stir. Spread topping over pie covering the entire peanut butter layer. Refrigerate until set. Spread remaining whipped topping (1 1/2 cups) over Hot Fudge layer, being careful not to mix the two layers.
Cut a small corner from the bag containing topping. Squeeze bag to drizzle topping over the pie. Place remaining 2 tablespoons of peanut butter in a resealable bag: cut bag corner and squeeze to drizzle in opposite direction from topping. Refrigerate until ready to serve