- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 6-8
- 2 bags Pepperidge Farm Chessmen cookies
- 6 to 8 Bananas, sliced
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (5-ounce) box instant French vanilla pudding
- 1 (8 ounce) packaged cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condenced milk
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping thawed
DirectionsLine the bottom of a 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan with 1 bag of cookies then layer bananas on top. In a bowl combine the milk and pudding and blend well using a hand held electric mixer.
Using another bowl, combine the cream cheese and condensed milk together and mix until smooth. Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture. Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding and stir until well blended.
Pour the mixture over the cookies and bananas and cover with the remaining cookies.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.