- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 4 servings
- 1 untreated cedar plank (14x7x1 inch)
- 1/2 cup Sun-Dried Tomato Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sub-dried tomatoes
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- 1 (2 pound) salmon fillet, i inch thick
DirectionsImmerse the plank in water, placing a weight on top of the plank to keep it submerged. Soak at least 4 hours or overnight.
Preheat the grill to medium heat.
Mix dressing, parsley and tomatoes: set aside.
Brush top of cedar plank with oil: top with salmon.
Place on grill; cover grill with lid.
Grill 10 minutes. Brush with dressing: continue grilling 10 minutes or until salmon flakes easly with a fork.