- Cook Time: 25-30 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 lb cooked turkey, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups turkey gravy
- 1 package spaghetti or linguine
- 1 jar (2 oz.) sliced pimentos; drained
- 1 container Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions1. Boil water and cook pasta. While pasta is cooking heat Alfredo sauce, turkey, gravy, pimentos, and cheddar cheese. Stir in pasta once pasta is fully cooked and strained.
2. Place mixture into a lightly greased casserole dish and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
3. Bake at 350-degrees F for 25-30 minutes or until warmed through.