- Prep Time: 30
- Cook Time: 35
- Servings: 20
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup mashed bananas (about 2 medium)
- 1 8-ounce carton dairy sour cream
- 2 tablespoons white creme de cacao
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
- 1-1/2 cups flaked coconut, toasted
Directions1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F. For crust, in a medium bowl combine graham crackers, pecans, and 1/4 cup sugar. Stir in melted butter. Press crumb mixture onto the bottom of a 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Set aside.
2. For filling, in a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar, and vanilla with an electric mixture until combined. Add eggs all at once, beating on low speed just until combined. Stir in mashed bananas. Pour filling into crust-lined pan. Bake for 30 minutes or until center is set.
3. Meanwhile, in a small bowl stir together the sour cream, creme de cacao, and rum. Spoon sour cream mixture over filling, spreading evenly; bake for 5 minutes more. (Sour cream layer may crack slightly). Cool in pan on a wire rack. Cover and chill for 4 to 24 hours. To serve, sprinkle with toasted coconut. Makes 20 servings.