- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- 1 Pound Spaghetti
- 4 Tablespoons olice oil
- 3 Cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 (2 ounce) can anchovy fillets, chopped
- 1 cup fine bread crumbs
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Ground black pepper-to taste
- 4 Tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Directions1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente, drain
2. Meanwhile, in a medium skellet heat olive oil over medium heat and add garlic and anchovies to cook about 2 minutes.
3. Stir constantly, stir in breadcrumbs and turn off heat. Add parsley and black ground pepper; mix together.
4. Toss anchovy sauce with hot pasta and sprinkle with cheese, serve with bread.