- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 25
- Servings: 8 servings
- 1 24-ounce package frozen potato wedges (skins on)
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika or paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup shredded white or other cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- 2/3 cup crushed croutons (about 1 cup croutons)
- Dairy sour cream (optional)
Directions1. Preheat oven according to package directions for potatoes. Place frozen potatoes in a large self-sealing plastic bag. Combine cooking oil, garlic, paprika, and salt. Drizzle over potato wedges. Seal bag and shake to coat potatoes.
2. Lightly coat a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Spread potatoes in a single layer on prepared pan. Bake potato wedges according to package directions, turning once.
3. In another small bowl combine the cheese and croutons. Sprinkle over the potatoes the last 3 minutes of baking. Use a large spatula to transfer potato wedges to a platter or large plate (keep potatoes in a single layer). Serve with sour cream, if desired.