- Prep Time: 40 minutes
- Cook Time: 30
- Servings: 10-12
- 3-1/2 pounds potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, cut up and softened
- 1 8-ounce carton dairy sour cream
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked, drained, and crumbled
- Snipped chives (optional)
Directions1. Preheat oven to 350F. Cook potatoes in boiling water for 20 to 25 minutes or until tender. Drain and mash. Add cream cheese, stirring until combined. Gently stir in sour cream, mustard, salt, and pepper.
2. Lightly grease a 2-quart casserole or 2-quart square baking dish; spoon potato mixture into prepared dish.
3. Bake casserole, uncovered, in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until heated through. Top with bacon and, if desired, chives.