- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 1 pie
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 (16 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie crust*
DirectionsCombine filling ingredients in order given; pour into pie crust. Bake in a preheated 425-degrees F oven for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350-degrees F. Bake an additional 40 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool; garnish, if desired, with whipped topping.
* If using shallow frozen pie crusts, this recipe makes two pies. To bake them, preheat cookie sheet while preheating oven to 425-degrees F. Bake for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350-degrees F, then bake an additional 20 to 30 minutes or until pie tests done.