- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 2 cups water
- 3 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 cups frozen vegetable blend (peas and carrots)
- 2 cups Minute white rice, uncooked
Directions1. Heat oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
2. Add bouillon cube, water, soy sauce and vegetable blend; stir. Bring to a boil.
3. Stir in rice; cover. Reduce heat to low; cook 5 minutes. Stir. Season with additional soy sauce, if desired.