- Cook Time: 40-50 minutes
- Servings: 8
- 1/2 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1/4 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh garlic
- 1 - 2 lbs. pork tenderloin
Directions1. Combine all ingredients except pork in large resealable plastic food bag; add pork tenderloin. Tightly seal bag; turn bag several times to coat pork well. Place bag in 13x9-inch pan. Refrigerate, turning occasionally, 3 hours or overnight. The longer the pork tenderloin is marinated, the richer the flavor will be.
2. Heat gas grill on medium or charcoal grill until coals are ash white. Remove pork from marinade; reserve marinade.
3. Place pork onto grill. Close lid; grill, turning and basting occasionally with marinade, until meat thermometer reaches at least 160-degrees F. (around 40 to 50 minutes.)