- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: chill 1 hour
- Servings: 6-8
- 1 6-ounce package fresh baby spinach
- 1 medium Granny Smith apple, cored and cut into bite-size chunks
- 1 medium Braeburn apple, cored and cut into bite-size chunks
- 1 cup walnut halves, toasted
- 1/2 cup raisins or golden raisins
- Tangy Honey Mustard Dressing (see recipe, below)
Directions1. Combine spinach, apples, walnuts, and raisins in a large salad bowl. Pour dressing over spinach mixture; gently toss to coat. Serve immediately.
2. Makes: 4 servings
3. Tangy Honey Mustard Dressing: Combine 1/2 cup bottled honey dijon salad dressing, 1 teaspoon cider vinegar, and 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Makes 1/2 cup.