- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 6
- 10 cups mesclun mix or field greens
- 3 cups bok choy stems cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. chopped shallot
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1/8 tsp. each salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 Granny Smith apples, cored, cut into wedges
- 3 hard cooked eggs, cut into wedges
Directions1. In a large bowl toss greens, bok choy, and nuts. Set aside.
2. For dressing, in a small saucepan combine oil, vinegar, shallot, mustard, sugar, salt, and pepper. Bring to boiling; remove from heat. Carefully pour warm dressing over salad; toss lightly. Cover bowl with a large dinner plate for 1 to 2 minutes or just until greens begin to wilt. Remove plate. Add apples and eggs; toss lightly. Serve immediately.