- Prep Time: 15 to 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Servings: 10
- 1 12-ounce package fresh cranberries
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 4-serving-size package sugar-free low-calorie cranberry- or raspberry-flavored gelatin
- 1 15-1/4-ounce can crushed pineapple (juice pack)
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped pecans, toasted
Directions1. In a large saucepan, combine cranberries and the water. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, about 3 minutes or until berries pop.
2. Remove from heat. Add sugar and gelatin, stirring to dissolve. Stir in undrained pineapple. Transfer to a serving bowl. Cover and chill about 6 hours or until firm. To serve, sprinkle with pecans.