1 Box of Yellow Cake Mix
¼ Cup of White Sugar
8 ounce package cream cheese - soften
1½ Cup Blueberries
1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
½ Vegetable Oil
3/4 cup powder sugar
2 Tbls lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 325 - Grease bundt pan well
- In a bowl - combine cake mix and sugar together
- Add in eggs, cream cheese, oil, and vanilla - Mix Very Well
- Stir in blueberries
- Pour into the pan
- Bake for 50 minutes or until springy when touched
- Cool for 15 minutes and remove from pan or if you have time completely cool in the pan.
- Before cake is completely cooled mix together the powdered sugar and lemon juice and drizzle it over the warm cake.
- Slice and enjoy!!!