- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: Chill 2-24 hours
- Servings: 6
- 1 large English cucumber, thinly bias-sliced (3-1/2 cups)
- 1 4- to 6-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
- 6 large radishes, thinly sliced (1 cup)
- 1 cup grapefruit juice
- 1 750-ml. bottle brut (dry) champagne or sparkling wine, chilled
In a large pitcher combine cucumber, ginger, and radishes. Add grapefruit juice. Cover; chill for 2 to 24 hours. To serve, add ice cubes to pitcher. Add champagne and stir gently.
Report this Recipe
Fill out the following form, with as much detail as possible, describing the issues with this recipe.