- Prep Time: 15 m
- Cook Time: 25 m
- Servings: 4
- Preheat the oven to 230oC. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir together the almond meal, rosemary, thyme, paprika, and salt in a shallow dish.
- In a separate dish, whisk the egg and olive oil together.
- Dip an eggplant slice into the egg mixture and then dredge in the almond flour mixture. Place on the baking sheet and repeat with the remaining eggplant.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, turning once, until the fries are crispy and golden brown. Serve immediately.