- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 10
- 1/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. caramel ice cream topping, divided
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1/2 cup plus 2 Tbsp. pecan pieces, divided
- 1 cup cold milk
- 2 packages (3.4 oz. each) Jello vanilla instant pudding
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 tub (8 oz.) Cool Whip whipped topping, thawed, divided
DirectionsPour 1/4 cup caramel topping into crust; sprinkle with 1/2 cup pecans.
Beat milk, pudding mixes, pumpkin, and spices with a whisk until blended. Stir in 1 1/2 cups Cool Whip, spread into crust.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Top with remaining Cool Whip, caramel, and pecans just before serving.