- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 10
- 3 squares semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- 1/4 cup canned sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Oreo pie crust (6 oz.)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 cups cold 2% milk
- 2 packages (3.9 oz. each) Jello chocolate instant pudding
- 1 tub (8 oz.) Cool Whip topping, thawed, divided
DirectionsMix chocolate and condensed milk. Pour into crust; sprinkle with nuts.
Beat 2% milk and pudding mixes with whisk 2 minutes; spoon 1 1/2 cups over nuts. Stir half the Cool Whip into remaining pudding; spread over pudding in crust. Top with remaining nuts.
Refrigerate 3 hours.