- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 10
- 1 cup crushed ginger snaps
- 1 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/2 cup plus 2 Tbsp. sugar, divided
- 2 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup apple pie filling, divided
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces, divided
- 1/2 cup toffee bits, divided
DirectionsHeat oven to 325-degrees F. Mix ginger snap crumbs, butter, and 2 Tbsp. sugar; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
Beat cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each just until blended. Stir in half each of pie filling, nuts, and toffee. Pour into crust.
Bake 35 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 4 hours. Top with remaining pie filling, nuts, and toffee.