- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 17 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 pkg. (14 oz.) Macaroni & Cheese Dinner
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) Thin Sliced Smoked Ham, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- 2 cups frozen green peas
Directions1. Spray large skillet with cooking spray. Add mushrooms; cook on medium-high heat 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
2. Add milk, water, Macaroni, ham and thyme. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover.
3. Simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add peas; cover. Simmer 5 minutes or until macaroni is tender. Stir in Cheese Sauce until blended. Cover. Let stand 2 minutes before serving.