- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 40
- 1 package (6 oz.) stuffing mix for chicken
- 1 1/2 cups hot water
- 40 fresh mushrooms (about 2 lbs.)
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
DirectionsHeat oven to 400-degrees F. Mix stuffing mix and water. Remove mushroom stems; chop stems. Melt butter in skillet. Add stems and garlic, cook and stir until tender. Add to stuffing with spinach and cheeses; mix well.
Spoon mushroom caps. Place in shallow baking pan.
Bake 20 minutes or until tender.