- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 14
- 1/2 lb. fresh green beans, cut in half
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup canned chickpeas (garbanzo beans,) drained, rinsed
- 1 cup sliced stuffed green olives
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
DirectionsAdd green beans and cauliflower to boiling water in saucepan; cook until crisp-tender. Drain. Rinse under cold water; drain again. Place in bowl.
Add remaining ingredients; mix lightly.
Refrigerate 3 hours or until chilled.