- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 hours 48 minutes
- Servings: 9
- 12 Oreo cookies, finely crushed
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 3 squares white chocolate, divided
- 2 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup red raspberry preserves
DirectionsHeat oven to 350-degrees F. Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 8-inch square pan. Melt 2 chocolate squares as directed on package.
Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla with mixer until blended. Add melted chocolate; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
Bake 25 to 28 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool 5 minutes; spread with preserves. Melt remaining chocolate square; drizzle over cheesecake. Cool cheesecake. Refrigerate 4 hours. Cut into 18 bars.