- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 6-7 hours on low/3-3 1/2 on High
- Servings: 4 servings
- 2 14-ounce cans chicken broth with roasted garlic
- 1 14-1/2-ounce can Mexican-style stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken (about 10 ounces)
- 2 cups frozen (yellow, green, and red) peppers and onion stir-fry vegetables
- 1 cup tortilla chips
- Sliced fresh jalapeno chile peppers* (optional)
Directions1. In a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker, combine broth, undrained tomatoes, chicken, and frozen vegetables.
2. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 7 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 to 3-1/2 hours.
3. To serve, ladle soup into warm soup bowls and top with tortilla chips. If desired, top with chile peppers.